Create an evaluative portfolio for children three- to five-years-old for each of the eight early learning standards: Social emotional, approaches to learning, language and literacy, mathematics, science, social studies, physical development/health/safety, and fine arts. Be creative and include the following:
- Sections for each of the standards;
- Two or more summative assessments for each standard; and
- Two or more formative assessments for each standard.
Write a narrative of 500- 750words and include the following:
- Description of the portfolio;
- Explanation of how and why the assessments were chosen;
- Explanation of how progress is measured on each assessment; and
- Explanation of how this information can be conveyed to families.
Use 5-7 scholarly resources within the narrative.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Description of the portfolio; appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .