Examine and evaluate the Liberty and Equality in an of 200 words
Liberty and Equality (Paternalism and Risk) Essay (200 words)
Your task in the present essay is to critically examine and evaluate the argument below. Make sure that in your examination you rely upon the two authors assigned in this week’s reading assignment, the instructor’s notes, and your own opinions. Also make sure that your examination of this argument is professionally written regardless of your personal opinion on the matter of gun control.
1. Every human person possesses a natural right to life.
2. If every human person has a natural right to life, then he has a right to defend his life against those who would seek to violate this right.
3. If every human person has a right to defend his life, then he has a right to an effective means of defending his life.
4. Every human person has a right to an effective means of defending his life.
5. In many circumstances, a gun is the only effective means of defending one’s life.
6. In many circumstances, human persons have a right to posses guns, a right not conferred by constitutions but ought to be respected by them.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Examine and evaluate the Liberty and Equality in an of 200 words appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .