Please answer questions in a short essay format:
6 pages total.
1. In your own words, explain the need for summarizing data into a histogram.
2. Explain the need for a measure of spread.
3. Define and describestandard deviation.
4. Explain why Tchebycheff’s Theorem is useful in reducing a large data set to a few meaningful
5. Explain the difference between the relative frequency viewpoint of probability and subject
6. Explain the dangers of assessing subjective probabilities.
7. Explain the meaning ofexpected valueand give an example.
8. Explain the meaning of statistical independence.
9.Explain, using logic only, the difference between situations that are statistically independent and
10.Explain whyitis dangerous to revise probability estimates on intuition alone.
11. Explain what a random variable is.
12.Explain the difference between a probability model, a probability distribution and a probability
13.Explain what a Bernoulli processis.
14. Explain the difference between the binomial and normal models.
15. Explain the difference between inductive and deductive inferences.
16. Explain why it is necessary to resort to confidence levels to estimate unknown population
17. Explain the problems you would have in constructing confidence intervals if the central limit theorem did not exist.
18. Explain what type 1 and type 2 errors are.
19. Differentiate between two types of regression studies – experimental and survey.
20. Explain what a deviation is.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post .Explain what a Bernoulli processis. appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .