Students will explore a contemporary management issue that has attracted national and/or international media attention at some time during the past two years.
1. Choose one from a selection of four newspaper articles( reverse innovation)
2. Identify one or two management topics from the lecture program (and one in which you are interested)
relevant to the issue. Identify the company, its context, industry sector etc.
3. Provide a brief summary of the issue that the managers in the case are confronting.
4. Use relevant management concepts and theories as the ‘lens’ through which you critically evaluate the performance of management in addressing the issue.
5. Make a judgment, based on the critical review you conduct in steps 1-4 above, about the management strategies/ decisions that were or could be tried to resolve the issue, and what worked or didn’t work, and why.
6. Recommend any different approach that might be taken to resolve the issue, and explain why. Your ability to link concepts and theories to real life problems, and argue your opinion based on evidence, is important here.
7. Provide a reference list of the information sources used in accordance the Summers andSmith (2010) Communication Handbook.
Examples of issues that you might explore include any of the areas covered in the weekly lectures: change that has occurred in organisations due to globalization, alternative approaches to management, change and innovation management, organisational culture etc
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Identify one or two management topics from the lecture program (and one in which you are interested) relevant to the issue. Identify the company, its context, industry sector etc. appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .