A website advertising as a charity fundraiser is soliciting money for a well-established
non-profit organization (NGO). In fact, the owner/operator of the site has no connection
to this organization, and none of the funds received by it are passed on to the NGO. The
NGO made a police complaint and you were assigned as the investigator. All you have is
the website address (URL) of this charity scam. The site only takes credit card payments
and provided no mailing address.
You secured a search warrant for subscriber information to be served at the Internet
Service Provider for this website. Questions:
1. What is the chargeable offence here?
2. How will the subscriber information from the Internet Provider assist
you in identifying the suspect(s)?
3. If the website provider is located in another country, can you still obtain
the subscriber information? Explain.
4. Explain how Internet subscriber information can assist your
5. Explain Theft of Telecommunication defined by the Criminal Code.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post What is the chargeable offence here? appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .