You are required in your new role as an Enterprise Architect (EA) to do aSWOT Analysis of a current ICT servicein an organization. The default organization is Charles Sturt University, but you can substitute another known entity such as your current workplace.
SWOT is an acronym for questioning the Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat and helps with the analysis needed to identify the internal (S, W) and external (O, T) positives and negatives as indicated in Fig.1. Such a process can be informative and help the Enterprise Architect (you) to identify the issues and problems, set goals develop an action plan and help strategic IT Infrastructure planning and decision-making.
Figure 1. SWOT analysis diagram
- Get a copy of the 31-page SWOT Analysis Strategy Skills eBook from http://www.free-management-ebooks.com/dldebk-pdf/fme-swot-analysis.pdf and note the conditions of use. Use the eBook to guide and develop your 1-2 page report summary for this task.
- Choose a current IT service in your organization that may need updating or changing.
- Use the following SWOT table format to develop questions that will reveal any issues or problems.
- Identify up to a maximum of 5Strengths, Weaknesses, OpportunitiesandThreats.
- It is suggested that you use bulleted items in a list in SWOT boxes of the template
|SWOT TemplateOrganisation: Date: DD/MM/YYYY|
|Description of current/new ICT service:|
|Summary and Recommendations:[Summarise your SWOT results to review goals and objectives]Short Term (Now)What action would you take now? [For example comparison with competitors; alignment with the business model or strategic plan goals and objectives].Mid Term (next 12 months)How can you take advantage of strengths and use them to develop new opportunities such as new service delivery relationships with ICT vendors and products?Long Term (next 3 to 5 years)How would you map out an action plan for the longer term?|
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post You are required in your new role as an Enterprise Architect (EA) to do aSWOT Analysis of a current ICT servicein an organization. The default organization is Charles Sturt University, but you can substitute another known entity such as your current workplace. appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .